Monday, November 22, 2010

Lets try this again

Several years ago, when blogging was new, I gave it a shot. I quickly realized I really had nothing to interesting to say. Years have passed and times have changed. I have decided to give this a go once again. A lot has changed from my first attempt to present day. A marriage, a divorce. A 12 year career that ended just recently. A trip to New Zealand, a trip to Lebanon. I most certainly do not claim to have any answers. But, I certainly do have plenty of questions. I am interested in entertaining any point of view that may enhance my knowledge of said questions. I do believe that conversation and spirited debate are essential to shaping views and cultivating a healthy world  view. So, shortly I will give this a try, again.

By the way, anyone that can identify the inspiration to my blog name ( will get........ummm.........a virtual pat on the back. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment